30 Hour YTT Continuing Education Program
Join us for elemental teachings within Ayurveda, Yoga and Yoga Nidra with this special six-day retreat in Ubud held in a safe and sacred space.
Renowned teacher Simone MacKay (E-RYT / YACEP) joins forces with Dr Sujatha Kekada and AmrtaSiddhi, Bali’s leading Ayurveda Health Center, to bring you a deeply nourishing, potent and empowering retreat.
Deep dive into your own unique nature with ancient tools and lasting self-care practices. Embodying the Earth’s wisdom – you will learn to find your universal elixir of renewable vitality and peacefulness — and maintain this mind/body/spirit balance with ease and grace in your day-to-day life.
April 4 – 9, 2020
AmrtaSiddhi Ayurveda Health Center,
Banjar Nyuh Kuning, Ubud, Gianyar, Bali
Residential: 5 nights – starting from USD $1195
Non-Residential: USD $895
- Whether you choose to stay with us or find your own accommodation, we include in the retreat a daily chef-prepared Ayurvedic breakfast and lunch, along with 3 special evening dinners. (you’ll have 2 evenings off, allowing time to eat a meal off premises of your choosing).
- Daily Yoga (Hatha/Flow, Pranayama, Mudra, Mantra, Meditation, Yoga Nidra and Yin Yoga)
- Teachings and talks including: Introduction to Ayurvedic principles and philosophy, treatments and Panchakarma, Pancha Tanmatras (senses), Pancha Mahabhuta (5 element concept) Doshas, Agni (digestive fire), Prakriti Vikriti, Koshas, Yoga Nidra
- Water blessing and Fire Ceremony with Balinese Priest
- Herb walk (Amrtha Siddhi grow their own herbs and one afternoon we will be taken through the gardens and the herbs and their uses explained)
- Ayurvedic cookery class
- Ayurvedic massage/treatment
Please note spaces for this retreat are limited – A non-refundable $400 deposit is required upon registration to secure your place
Journey through your senses and connect to the rhythms of your being as we explore a new elemental pattern of nature each day (Earth, Water, Fire, Air, Ether)
Discover how to apply ancient Ayurvedic principles to your life by learning what is right to eat for your body and temperament through cookery classes, herbs and other self-care practices that help you return to physical, mental and emotional wellbeing
Honour the daily flow of life with an energising morning yoga practice (asana, pranayama, meditation and mantra)
Delight in stillness and lunar rhythms through the transformative power of embodied mindfulness, intention and deep rest with Yoga Nidra and Yin Yoga
Elemental Alchemy retreat is for you if…
- You want to deepen your understanding and practice of Yoga, Yoga Nidra and Ayurveda
- You have a yearning to retreat with the highest calibre of teachers and facilities
- You’re looking to reconnect with your innate wisdom and elemental nature
- You want to empower yourself to maintain a balanced way of being in your day to day living through self-care tools and practices that rejuvenate, restore and realign
- You’re ready to return to the (renewable) source already present within
- You’re a yoga teacher wanting to refresh your teachings and ability to inspire your students.
Click here for further information