Ayurvedic Medicine is based on a profound and holistic understanding of the human being and it is one of the oldest medical systems in practice today.
« The Aim of Ayurveda is to ensure a long, happy and healthy Life. »
In Ayurveda, understanding a disease is based on 3 main functional patterns or doshas that are present in nature and also in our body: vata, pitta, and kapha. The doshas directly relate to the five great elements, pritvi (earth), ap (water), tejas (fire), vayu (air) and akasha (ether). They exist in every life form and within every material manifestation.
Sushruta SutraChapter 15, Verse 41
- समदोष: समाग्निश्च समधातुमलक्रिय:|
- प्रसन्नात्मेन्द्रियमना: स्वस्थ इत्यभिधीयते||४१||
- Samadosha samaagnishcha samadhatu mala kriyaaha prasanna atmenindriya manaha swasthya ityabhideeyate.
- An individual who maintains a balanced state in the physiological processes and structural parts of his body (dosha and dhatu), proper digestion (agni) and excretion (mala kriya), a blissful state of his soul (atma), an equilibrium in the activity of his senses (indriya) and a happy state of mind (manas), is called a swasthya or healthy person.
Charaka SutrasthanaChapter 9, Verse 4
- विकारो धातुवैषम्यम्, साम्यम् प्रक्रुतिरुच्यते|
- सुखसञ्ज्नकमारोग्यम्, विकारो दु:खमेव च||४||
- Vikarodhatuvaishamayam, samyam prakrutiruchyate, sukhsangyakamarogyam, vikarodhukmeva cha.
- Any disturbance in the equilibrium of dhatus (tridosha, body tissues and waste matters) is known as disease. The state of their equilibrium is health. Happiness indicates health and pain indicates disease.
Charaka SutrasthanaChapter 30, Verse 26
- प्रयोजनम् चास्य स्वस्थस्य स्वास्थ्यरक्षणमातुरस्य
- विकारप्रशमनञ्च |
- Prayojanam chasya svasthasya svasthyarakshanam aturasya vikaraprashamanam.
- The utility of Ayurveda is to maintain health in healthy individuals and heal the diseases of those who are sick.
« At AmrtaSiddhi we believe that Mind and Emotions have to work hand-in-hand with Treatments, Medicines, Diet and Daily Routines. »
Optimum results can only be achieved when we address mind, belief patterns and emotions in healing together. We are proud to say that we offer new paradigm solutions to make each Ayurvedic Program an inspiring, effective and life-changing experience.
« Powerful natural substances are combined to achieve deep effects and long-lasting results. »
Profound knowledge and understanding of the 5 Elements and their inherent qualities are the basis for Ayurvedic diagnosis and treatments. Ayurvedic Physicians carefully select appropriate herbal combinations and treatments while empowering clients with key advice on correct diet, life style and daily routines that, combined, can bring long-lasting results and great health. Ayurvedic herbal combinbations are made from natural substances including for example roots, barks, leaves, seeds and fruits, all prepared according to traditional recipes that have proven its effectiveness over time. Producing Ayurvedic herbs and oils can take weeks and months, with sometimes many intricate steps and a variety of ingredients involved in an individual composition.