Ayurvedic ConsultationsIf you would like to understand more about your own health, your imbalances and how to improve your health and well-being, then we do recommend an Ayurvedic Consultation with one of our Ayurvedic Physicians. All our Physicians are fully qualified Medical Doctors with a B.A.M.S degree in Ayurvedic Medicine from India. Our Physician will spend between 45 min to 1 hour with you and will cover topics like:
- Your Ayurvedic Constitution – Prakriti
- Your State of Health/Imbalances – Vikriti
- Ways on how to achieve Balance – Prashamana
- Lifestyle & Activities – Dinacharya
- Diet – Pathya Ahara
- Medicines – Aushadha
- Treatments – Chikitsa
- Programs & Routines
Please refrain from drinking any stimulating beverages on the day of your consultation and do not eat less than 3 hours before your appointment.
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: 0361-4792924
- in person: please speak to our office
|Full Consultation (Dr. Sujatha)||USD 118||45 min-60 min|
|for Kitas Holder||IDR 1,050.000|
|Full Consultation (Dr. Remil)||USD 90||45 min-60 min|
|for Kitas Holder||IDR 900.000|
|Follow-Up Consultation||USD 30||each 15 min|
- Payment is required in advance in full through PayPal or Cash at the time you accept the appointment.
- Cancellations are accepted up to 24 hours before your appointment with a full refund.
- There are no refunds if cancellations are done less than 24 hours prior to your appointment or for no-shows or late arrivals.
- Booking an appointment via email or phone: advance payment by PayPal is necessary to confirm your appointment. A PayPal invoice will be sent to you so that you can confirm your appointment.
- By sending your payment you accept these Terms&Conditions.
- Medicines are not included in the consultation fee.
What to bring along:
- Any recent Medical Reports
- List of medicines or supplements you are currently taking (if any).
Follow-Up ConsultationsIt is advised to schedule a Follow-Up consultation with one of our Ayurvedic Physician about 6 weeks to 3 months after your initial consultation. This is to review the results and changes in your state of health and revise medicine intake where necessary. You can do this either by coming to our Center or by booking a Follow-Up Consultation via Skype. Price: USD 30 / 15 min
Skype ConsultationIf you are unable to come to our Centre but you need medical advice, you may set up a Skype Consultation with one of our Physicians. Skype Consultations cover basically the same aspects as the in-house consultation however without certain diagnostic aspects like pulse- and tongue diagnosis. Skype consultations are particularly useful if you are currently unable to visit our Centre and want to kick-start improving your health, digestion, immunity or any other aspect of well-being.
|Full Consultation (Dr Sujatha)||USD 118 / 45 min-60 min|
|Full Consultation (Dr Remil)||USD 90 / 45 min-60 min|
|Short Consultation||USD 30/ /15 min|
|Timezone Bali||Timezone Europe (Berlin)||Timezone USA (New York)|
|9 am||3 am||9 pm|
|10 am||4 am||10 pm|
|11 am||5 am||11 pm|
|12 am||6 am||12 pm|
|1 pm||7 am||1 am|
|2 pm||8 am||2 am|
|3 pm||9 am||3 am|
|4 pm||10 am||4 am|
|5 pm||11 am||5 am|
You can also use this Timezoneconverter.