Marma Therapy Workshop
Join renowned Ayurvedic doctor Sujatha Kekada, owner-founder of Bali’s premier Ayurvedic Centre AmrtaSiddhi, for an authentic two and a half day in-depth course on the ancient energy treatment “Marma Therapy”.
- All necessary theory and practice to be able to conduct marma therapy treatments
- What marma therapy is, including Ayurveda’s approach to subtle energy and the location of the specific points and channels in the body
- Its many holistic health benefits across three levels, body, mind and spirit
- When it is best utilised and how to assess your guests for suitability
- How to practically conduct a safe and effective marma therapy session for your guests
Food as Medicine
The Ayurvedic Approach to Nutrition Workshop
Join renowned Ayurvedic Doctor Sujatha Kekada, owner-founder of Bali’s premier Ayurvedic Centre AmrtaSiddhi, with her team for a full day practical course in Ayurvedic nutrition.
- 6 hours authentic tuition
- Professional workshop manual with all the underpinning theory you need to fully understand Ayurveda’s approach to nutrition and to take away for your continued support at home
- Cooking class followed by lunch
- Complimentary spring water
- Tea and snack during break
- Certificate of achievement
Join us for elemental teachings within Ayurveda, Yoga and Yoga Nidra with this special six-day retreat in Ubud held in a safe and sacred space.
Dr. Sujatha Kekada, our lead Ayurvedic physician, and a well-seasoned yogini join forces to bring you a deeply nourishing, potent and empowering retreat.
Deep dive into your own unique nature with ancient tools and lasting self-care practices. Embodying the Earth’s wisdom – you will learn to find your universal elixir of renewable vitality and peacefulness — and maintain this mind/body/spirit balance with ease and grace in your day-to-day life.