Podcast: Pineal & Pituitary Glands according to Ayurveda
The pineal gland is a pea-sized gland shaped like a pine cone. It’s located in the brain near the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus. Colette chats with Dr. Sujatha about these small but very important glands and explains the importance of Pineal & Pituitary Glands according to Ayurveda.
The episode ‘Pineal & Pituitary Glands according to Ayurveda’ deals with the following topics:
- What is the pineal gland?
- The relationship between the pineal & pituitary glands & the chakras.
- The concept of the 3rd eye.
- Moving from the grounded chakras to the more subtle chakras.
- Melatonin & the Circadian rhythms.
- Calcification of the pineal gland.
- The benefits of chakra mantras.
- The journey of accessing the subtle energies of the pineal gland.