Our daily Yoga classes are a great start into the day. All sessions are designed to support your treatment protocol and classes are recommended for beginners and experienced practitioners. We teach Hatha Yoga, focussing on alignment, breathing and concentration.
The Role of Yoga during Detox:
- supports and enhances the effects of treatments and herbs
- increases your digestive power (Agni) so that you can absorb food and herbs better
- improves your body awareness and the stability of your mind & emotions
The Role of Yoga during Rejuvenation:
- develops your strength, focus and equilibrium
- enables you to re-discover your joy and interest for body movements
- helps you integrate new experiences and knowledge gained during your Program
- Work together with our Yoga Teacher on a personal sequence that is just right for you and receive a detailed report with all important information on your individual practice routine.
- A special opportunity to develop or deepen your practice, get expert tuition on special areas you have been struggling with and clarity on how to move ahead with your training.
- Join our general Hatha Yoga Class at 7am or our restorative Yoga Class at 8:30am. Sessions take place every day at our Yoga Studio and are complementary for our guests on Ayurvedic programs.
10x One-to-One: US$ 900 / IDR 12,600,000.00
Duration: 75 min
Block of 10 Group Classes: US$ 90 / IDR 1,260,000.00 Duration: 60-75 min
* Prices are not inclusive of 12.5% Government Tax and 6% Service Charge.
|Monday||6:45 – 7:30 pm|
|Wednesday||6:45 – 7:30 pm|
|Friday||6:45 – 7:30 pm|
Meditation classes are free for Program participants.