Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Limitation of LiablilityYou expressly understand and agree that P.T. Amrtasiddhi Pusat Ayurweda Bali (herewith: AmrtaSiddhi) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages or other losses resulting from:
(i) the procurement of any products and/or services resulting from any products,
(ii) information or services obtained or which you were unable to obtain, or
(iii) any matter otherwise related to your participation in a program, treatment, consultation or any other service with or at AmrtaSiddhi.
2. Personal ConfirmationSince your program contains an Ayurvedic consultation and medical diagnosis by an Ayurvedic Physician and various medical treatments, you confirm that:
- you will truthfully and openly, to the best of your knowledge and as complete as possible, inform our Physician about your present state of health and your past health history.
- you do understand the fact that although AmrtaSiddhi and its staff will do their best to help with your current health condition, the program you are considering to enroll in cannot be a substitute for other medical treatments and/or medications that were previously prescibed to you.
- you will not hold P.T. Amrtasiddhi Pusat Ayurweda Bali or any its staff responsible for any complication, injury or damage or loss that might occur to you during or after your participation in a program with AmrtaSiddhi.
3. Programm Deposit, Program Fee and Payment PoliciesDetails regarding your Program deposit and Program fee are stated on your reservation offer and generally include accommodation, airport transfers and all other services (unless otherwise stated) that are part of each specific program and are listed on our website on each Program page under “Inclusions”. The program deposit is due is full at the time you book your program and can be paid either through PayPal, Stripe or through a Sepa transaction. AmrtaSiddhi issues booking confirmations only after the deposit payment has been completed.
The outstanding program fee is due in full on the first day of your program. We do accept:
(i) Most Currencies (daily exchange rates apply)
(ii) Credit Cards
(iii) Stripe or PayPal Payments
(iv) Sepa transactions (please contact our office for details)
3.1 Incidental ChargesIncidental charges are charges that occur due to the procurement of services or products that are not part of the standard inclusions of a particular program (please refer to our website for further details). For example: special treatments or special therapies or medicines for the time after your program. You will be informed of any incidental charges beforehand and it will be entirely your choice whether you procure these products or services or not. Incidental charges will be added to your final bill.
4. Program CancellationsAmrtaSiddhi reserves the right to change the Program logistics or consulting doctor(s), or postpone a Program.
In the unlikely event that AmrtaSiddhi postpones a Program, you may choose to either attend the same Program at a later date, or an alternative Program (in either option subject to availability). Your Program deposit will be credited to either the same Program, an alternative Program that you choose or fully refunded.
4.1 30 Day DeadlineIf you are unable to attend a Program that you have registered for, you must notify us in writing at least 30 days before the Program begins (“Program Start” in your reservation offer). Provided you notify us before this 30 Day Deadline, your options are:
- to attend the same Program at a different date (subject to availability); or
- to attend an alternative Program offered by AmrtaSiddhi; or
- to substitute yourself with another person who must not already be registered in a Program with AmrtaSiddhi; or
- to ask for a deposit refund.
4.2 Cancellations less than 30 daysIf you are unable to attend a Program that you have registered for and you notify us less than 30 days before your Program begins or if you fail to provide us with any notice of cancellation prior to your Program start, or if you fail to attend the Program (or any portion) for any reason, 100% of your Program deposit will be forfeited.
5. Changing Booking DetailsPlease note: all changes are subject to availability and have to be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.1 Changing Booking Details before your Program startsAfter you have sent us your Program Deposit, your reservation will be changed to a booking. If you want to change the booking details of your Program (Changes are: Change in date, or the type/length of your Program or the accommodation that is part of your Program), the following applies:
5.1.1 30 Day DeadlineIf we receive your request 30 days before the starting date of your Program or earlier, changes are free of charge and simply subject to availability.
5.1.2 Less than 30 DaysIf we receive your request later than 30 days before the starting date of your program, the following applies:
22.214.171.124 Date ChangesPrograms up to 12 days in length will be considered as cancelled and no refund will be given of the program deposit, nor a portion of it. For all longer programs, 75% of the program deposit will be forfeited and the balance amount credited to a future program or service. There are no refunds.
126.96.36.199 Program Changes(i) the program you want to choose is longer than the one you have originally booked and you keep your original starting date: you must pay the difference in price. No administration fee applies.
(ii) the program you want to choose is shorter than the one you have originally booked and you keep your original starting date: no refund will be given, neither the program fee paid, nor a portion of it.