Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
1. Limitation of LiablilityYou expressly understand and agree that P.T. Amrtasiddhi Pusat Ayurweda Bali (herewith: AmrtaSiddhi) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages or other losses resulting from:
(i) the procurement of any products and/or services resulting from any products,
(ii) information or services obtained or which you were unable to obtain, or
(iii) any matter otherwise related to your participation in a program, treatment, consultation or any other service with or at AmrtaSiddhi.
2. Personal ConfirmationSince your program contains an Ayurvedic consultation and medical diagnosis by an Ayurvedic Physician and various medical treatments, you confirm that:
- you will truthfully and openly, to the best of your knowledge and as complete as possible, inform our Physician about your present state of health and your past health history.
- you do understand the fact that although AmrtaSiddhi and its staff will do their best to help with your current health condition, the program you are considering to enroll in cannot be a substitute for other medical treatments and/or medications that were previously prescibed to you.
- you will not hold P.T. Amrtasiddhi Pusat Ayurweda Bali or any its staff responsible for any complication, injury or damage or loss that might occur to you during or after your participation in a program with AmrtaSiddhi.
3. Programm Deposit, Program Fee and Payment PoliciesDetails regarding your Program deposit and Program fee are stated on your reservation offer and, unless otherwise stated, include accommodation, airport transfers and all other services that are part of each specific program. The program deposit is due is full latest 48 hours after we have sent you a reservation offer and can be paid either through Stripe, PayPal or through a Sepa transaction. AmrtaSiddhi issues booking confirmations only after the deposit payment has been completed.
The outstanding program fee is due in full on the first day of your program and you do agree to settle your bill on time. We do accept:
(i) Most Currencies (daily exchange rates apply)
(ii) Credit Card Payments
(iii) Stripe or PayPal Payments
(iv) Sepa transactions (please contact our office for details)
3.1 Incidental ChargesIncidental charges are charges that occur due to the procurement of services or products that are not part of the standard inclusions of a particular program (please refer to our website for further details), for example: special treatments or special therapies or medicines for the time after your program. You will be informed of any incidental charges beforehand and it will be entirely your choice whether you procure these products or services or not. Incidental charges will be added to your final bill.
4. Program CancellationsAmrtaSiddhi reserves the right to change the Program logistics or consulting doctor(s), or postpone a Program.
In the unlikely event that AmrtaSiddhi postpones a Program, you may choose to either attend the same Program at a later date, or an alternative Program (in either option subject to availability). Your Program deposit will be credited to either the same Program, an alternative Program that you choose or fully refunded.
4.1 30 Day DeadlineIf you are unable to attend a Program that you have registered for, you must notify us in writing at least 30 days before your Program begins (termed “Program Start” in your reservation offer or booking confirmation). Provided you notify us before this 30 Day Deadline, your options are:
- to attend the same Program at a different date (subject to availability); or
- to attend an alternative Program offered by AmrtaSiddhi; or
- to substitute yourself with another person who must not already be registered in a Program with AmrtaSiddhi; or
- to ask for a deposit refund.
4.2 Program Cancellations less than 30 days before your Program StartIf you are unable to attend a Program that you have registered for and you notify us in writing later than 30 days before your Program begins or if you fail to provide us with any notice of cancellation prior to your Program Start, 100% of your deposit will be forfeited. There are no refunds.
4.3 Program Cancellations on the first day of your Program or laterIf you, for whatever reason, want to cancel your Program on the first day of your Program or anytime thereafter, you have to pay the full amount of the Program Fee quoted on your Booking Confirmation and no refund will be given, neither of the Program Deposit or the Program fee paid, nor a portion of it.
5. Changing Booking DetailsPlease note: all changes are subject to availability and have to be submitted in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
5.1 Changing Booking Details before your Program startsAfter you have sent us your Program Deposit, you have officially registered for your Program and your Program is considered as booked. If you want to change the Booking Details of your Program (Changes are: Change of date, Change of type/length of your Program or accommodation changes), the following applies:
5.1.1 30 Day DeadlineIf we receive your request no later than 30 days before your Program Start Date, changes are free of charge and simply subject to availability.
5.1.2 Less than 30 Days before your Program StartIf we receive your request later than 30 days before your Program Start Date, the following applies:
18.104.22.168 Date ChangesPrograms up to 12 days in length will be considered as cancelled and no refund will be given of the Program Deposit paid. For all longer Programs, 75% of the Program Deposit will be forfeited and the balance amount credited to a future program or service. There are no refunds in any form of the Program Deposit paid.
22.214.171.124 Program Changes(i) the program you want to choose is longer than the one you have originally booked and you keep your original starting date: you must pay the difference in price. No administration fee applies. This option is subject to availability.
(ii) the program you want to choose is shorter than the one you have originally booked and you keep your original starting date: we will charge you for the accommodation of your originally booked Program plus the Program cost of your new Program minus its accommodation costs. An administration fee of USD 60 applies. No refunds will be given.