The pineal gland is a pea-sized gland shaped like a pine cone. It’s located in the brain near the pituitary gland and the hypothalamus. Colette chats with Dr. Sujatha about these small but very important glands. They discuss the following:
- What is the pineal gland.
- The relationship between the pineal & pituitary glands & the chakras.
- The concept of the 3rd eye.
- Moving from the grounded chakras to the more subtle chakras.
- Melatonin & the Circadian rhythms.
- Calcification of the pineal gland.
- The benefits of chakra mantras.
- The journey of accessing the subtle energies of the pineal gland.